Why our agency hires/works with Entrepreneurs.
A few years ago we created Adhesive IP (IP = Intellectual Property) where we partner with a product/service that needs our help with branding, design, packaging, marketing, promotion, web development, social media, brand extensions, (sometimes we act as their in-house marketing team) and we take a stake within their brand. Sometimes we hit the pavement and create our own product with VC/PE firms, manufacturer, entrepreneur.
All of us at Adhesive are entrepreneurs in some facet. We have our own products, online directories, motion analysis software/hardware (most of our ventures tend to be B2B tech), except a killer mustard that is in works. Our success has been largely contributed to surrounding ourselves with like-minded folks from various industries over several drinks.
Why we dig entrepreneurs?
– Entrepreneurs know that every penny counts.
– They are willing to take on risk.
– They think in terms of ROI and metrics.
– They observe successful factors outside their industry of choice.
– They have less ego (most of the time) and are strategically minded.
That’s why Adhesive embraces entrepreneurs.