How does your customers perceive your brand?
CX – Customer Experience — The future of B2B customer experience is starting to reveal itself.
Future is now, so let’s polish up that crystal ball.
Future Customer Personas
- Potential customers will be more informed and intelligent.
- They will be “swipe right” happy. More options with flexible terms.
- Potential customers will dictate the experience.
- CX – Customer Experience will trump product and price as the brand differentiator.
- Customers will expect that brands will know their individual needs and tailor their experience.
- Customers will communicate with you on their own terms with an abundance of communication applications available.
- Resolution will never be fast enough. The need to proactively address current and future needs will be expected.
What must change:
- Start good data collection habits and leverage customer information for future needs.
- Take a long hard look in the mirror and recognize your users expectations.
- Provide access to valuable user information, content and intelligence.
How can your brand prepare?
- Collect and leverage your customer information to create a better experience.
- Invest in intuitive digital communication channels.
- Make the shift from solution provider to insight provider.
- Learn to effectively engage users and implement a proactive content strategy.
- Deliver a more memorable and personalized customer experience.
- Make sure that your customer service is proactive.
PEARL OF WISDOM:
Measuring CX is a challenge faced by all. Many companies have implemented the “NPS – Net Promoter Score,” which collects valuable information with one straightforward question:“Would you recommend this company to a friend or relative?”