Healthcare – Medical Needs Brand Outcomes
Healthcare and Medical marketing need outcome measures. When you spend an entire year talking with Medical Directors that actually have the authority to give the insurance payers the green light to issue a reimbursement check you learn the absolute truths. It doesn’t hurt that we are partners with a full-motion-analysis tech company that produces evidence based outcome measures for DME-Durable Medical Equipment profession.
Call For Evidence Based Marketing
The rise of digital and social has forced a new reality, which calls for fast thinking, immediate solutions and creating value based content.
“You are required to have objective data in both healthcare and medical professions. Doesn't your marketing deserve to be treated with same level of care.”
Today’s marketers need business and brand outcomes that address uncertainty during accelerating times. We focus on your pain points and become outcome-centric to help you administer valuable content to communicate your specific truths.
A few healthcare marketing services that will help you implement brand outcomes:
- CI – Campaign Intelligence: Full-visibility on all your sales/marketing.
- Custom Lead Generation and CRM: Create specific processes for benchmarking and metrics
- Sales Networking / Referral Solutions: Have full coverage and automation on all sales and new business efforts
- Content Marketing Assets: All social posts, visual content, sales collateral, advertising and website content need to be quantitative. We have access to medical research repositories – ideal for medical, biotech, early stage seed companies looking for trials and validation sources.
- Value Based Medical Research / Quantified Data
- Online Campaigns with Internal Filters / KPIs
- IP – Intellectual Property: Create your own proprietary custom software, native/mobile app, bots, or internal technology for automation and etc.
PEARL OF WISDOM:
Patient-reported experience measures (PREMs) fall within the patient experience outcome measure category but should be accompanied with effectiveness of care outcome measures. Insurance payers, medical directors and referral sources are looking for context. What are the achieved outcomes? (e.g., lower readmission rates for heart failure patients).
Need help navigating these accelerating times and disruptive forces? Let’s Talk.